Thursday, February 28, 2013

messy {a word in pictures}


This month's word is "messy" and even though my home seems to never lack a good mess here and there, I found that it was hard to remember to take a picture of the mess before I cleaned it up. Usually when I see a mess, I want it out of my sight as soon as possible. When I did remember to snap a photo before the mess was cleaned up, I couldn't help but think about how messes are really something to be thankful for. They are the remnants of the many mini-events that make up my life, the things that we can take for granted yet are a gift from God.

They tend to show up after the "normal," everyday things that become a part of what makes our life our life, such as....



...after prepping for a meal...


...after a hard day's work...
 

...after a fun time of learning...


...after a good night sleep...


...or after a yummy snack...


Yes, Lord, help us learn to appreciate the mess :-)


Head over to Jenn's blog to see her take on messy :-)

1 comments:

doddyj said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your spin on messes. I plan on working hard to see messes today as a positive thing.

Post a Comment

 

the adventurous life Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger