Saturday, November 30, 2013

blessings {a word in pictures}


Just * a few* blessings that I am so, so thankful for...

:: fun projects in homeschooling (featured: soft pastels and a sugar cookie map of Ancient Egypt)






:: the moments when siblings play together in peace (and sunshine)


:: preparing for Thanksgiving dinner




:: my silly family who make me smile and laugh every day, including:

:: ...and...

:: ...and also...


:: ...and of course we can't forget this little man.


:: being able to share our first Thanksgiving prepared in our own home with a very good friend


:: and I must not forget the FOOD...we broke tradition and grilled some lamb instead of roasting turkey. so. worth. it. 


Our Menu (with recipe links):






Corn Casserole (recipe from my sister-in-law)


Dessert: Pumpkin Pie courtesy of Sara Lee :-)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

the adventurous life Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger