Saturday, November 10, 2012

10 on 10 {the november edition}



Today I am participating in the "10 on 10" Photo Project, a monthly tradition where a group of lovely bloggers share 10 photos from a single day on the 10th of the month. 



This is my first year homeschooling Caedon, and so far we are having a blast! I use Living Books Curriculum, which is based on Charlotte Mason's methods and teaching philosophy. Part of the curriculum is taking a weekly nature walk and keeping a nature journal. I haven't been as consistent with it as I want to be, but we have done it the past two weeks and we are loving it! To keep things simple we just walked around our neighborhood and made a point to seek and observe bits of nature that we would normally pass by. This week Caedon wanted to take his camera to get some nature photos, and so of course I had to bring my camera. It was a gorgeous day; it was hard to choose only 10 photos to share!

Caedon has so much fun with his camera. I love this one of him taking Alayna's picture with the leaf.








Caedon chose an apple that he found to draw for his journal entry.







Head over to Jenn's blog to see another 10 on 10 entry!



1 comments:

doddyj said... Best Blogger Tips

Amy, I don't know you really well, other than this 10 on 10 circle, but the homeschool idea to take nature walks weekly is a great idea! Happy homeschooling - I'm trying my hand at it this year with my preschooler. :)

Post a Comment

 

the adventurous life Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger