Saturday, March 24, 2012

a visit & an update


Last weekend my mom and sister Jody came for a visit. It was super fun to see my sister for the first time since moving and what's even more special is that she is pregnant as well--we are only 2 weeks apart! She's due August 1st and I'm due August 17th. On Monday I will be 19 weeks along. It's hard to believe that this pregnancy is almost halfway over!


My kids are hams





April is fast approaching and we expecting a busy month ahead of us. We are tentatively scheduled to close on our new house April 9th (the same day I am scheduled to have to have my ultrasound! Yay!) As soon as it closes, Danny will be working like crazy to get the house fixed up so we can move in before May 1st. Please pray that we do in fact close on that date or sooner, it's really going to be a push to get everything done with Danny working full-time on top of doing house repairs. At least we don't have a ton of stuff to pack!

Speaking of my amazing husband, he got his official Private Pilot license in the mail the other day.





Yeah, I'm one proud (and very blessed) wife :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

the adventurous life Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger