Wednesday, February 15, 2012

snapshots {Valentine's Day}

snapshots :: few words, mostly photos

















We had a wonderful Valentine's Day...

:: making bird seed Valentine's (instructions found here) for the birds to hang on the trees (They
   ended up falling apart when I tried to tie the ribbon on them, I guess they will go on the ground!)
 
:: baking & decorating cupcakes

:: discovering the treasures inside their gift bags...

:: loving Caedon's face as he found the squirt guns he wanted to badly (thanks Mom!)

:: feeling the love from our families far away...thank you for the wonderful cards and surprises!

:: enjoying a candlelit dinner together as a family at home


I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day, we sure did!


2 comments:

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips

The kids made those bird seed ornaments with my mom, and their's fell apart, too. :-/

Nelli said... Best Blogger Tips

I cannot believe how grown up Alayna is getting! Did Danny make that wooden kitchen? I have been wanting to try those bird seed ornaments with our kids, you'll have to give me the recipe!

Post a Comment

 

the adventurous life Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger